Child safety and wellbeing at California Gully Primary School: Information for families and the CGPS community.
California Gully Primary School is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Administration of Medication Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Bullying Prevention
- Camps and Excursions Policy
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Child Safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedure
- Complaints Policy
- Digital Learning Policy
- Duty of Care Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health Care Needs Policy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Yard Duty Supervision Policy
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at California Gully Primary School we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions in relation to our child safe policies and practices, please contact the CGPS School Principal.